Friday 30 May 2008

GREENHOLM ROAD / ALDRIDGE ROAD JUNCTION

The above named junction must be on of the most dangerous in the area. I have seen a number of accidents my self and have written to the Transportation department asking for improvements to this junction.
I know we have the support of Councillor Linnecor(Oscott) who has also written to the Transportation department asking for action to be taken on a number of occasions, but like my self he has received no positive news from them.

ORA members and residents often ask me what can be done about this junction?. I think Residents who are concerned about this junction could write to Councillor Len Gregory (who is the Councillor with responsibility for Road Safety in Birmingham for the Conservative Party's Council Administration) C/o the Birmingham City Council, Victoria Square Birmingham. Perhaps if enough residents did, he might get the message?


Nigel Quinn
Chair Oscott Residents Assocaition

No comments: